Like the margin of a foreland basin with high sediment supply, some recent posts by other bloggers out there have been buried rather quickly. I'd like to exhume just a few of them.
- Discussing how to develop a seminar for writing and understanding summaries of scientific research over at All of My Faults Are Stress Related
- The ideal grant proposal law at Southern Exposure
- Follow the link through Sabine's Garden for the Uncyclopedic definition of geologist. Absolutely hilarious.
- The Where on (Google)Earth? series is not dead! Wo(G)E #39 is over at T-Rex eats Fish.
- A fantastic essay by Laelaps titled Homo sapiens: The Evolution of What We Think About Who We Are. It is not often bloggers have the time to write such a comprehensive and thoughtful essay. Even if you can't get through it in one sitting, bookmark it and come back to it from time to time.
p.s. has anyone else noticed that the quality of images on Blogger seems to be getting crappier and crappier?