Tuesday, February 13, 2007

napping = good

I have to admit, it's nice not trying to produce an actual science post every day. That was a little hectic. Now I can simply link to the latest and greatest until I think of something.

I really hope this info gets out. Napping is not only a great way to spend a half-hour in the middle of the day, not only a way to feel reinvigorated, but apparently napping is good for your health.

So, what's stopping the United States (just because this is where I live) from adopting a siesta culture? Some would say that it would decrease productivity. I wonder if anyone has done a study trying to model the increase in productivity we might gain by a more refreshed workforce? Not even sure how to go about this.

Anyway... this is an equation I can handle: napping = good


above painting found here

No comments: