Below is the text pasted directly from the Answers in Genesis (AiG) creationist museum website. They are looking for a geologist!
Speaker and Researcher of Geology
Reports to: Mark Looy (for the moment)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Speak to layperson (and occasional science) groups across the country as requested through AiG Outreach Dept. Expected travel a minimum of 25%.
- Literature and field research.
- Write regular articles for web and other AiG publications.
- Produce books, DVDs, curriculum materials, etc.
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements
- Doctorate in geology preferred, or some other related scientific discipline (e.g., paleontology).
- Minimum of 5 years’ field or teaching experience in study discipline.
- Extremely strong knowledge of creation – understanding both the biblical and scientific arguments.
- Articulate and engaging speaker is a must, along with the willingness to be mentored in order to become an even better speaker (i.e., to be “teachable”).
- Ability to express concepts in writing
Items needed for possible employment
- Salvation testimony
- Creation belief statement
- Confirmation of your agreement with the AiG Statement of Faith
Please send, with cover letter, to:
My resume is in pretty good shape, but i'll have to work on my salvation testimony a little bit.